Consulting for international transactions and structuring questions
As part of our consulting services in connection with international transactions and structuring questions, we provide advice in all international questions, whether "inbound," i.e. domestic operations by foreign tax subjects, or "outbound," i.e. foreign operations by domestic tax subjects. In doing so, we can rely if necessary on our integrated network of experienced foreign attorneys and accountants. In addition, Geuyen & Partners has its own office in Luxembourg in order to facilitate the implementation of international holding structures for our clients even further.
Our consulting services focus on the following areas:
- international transactions and reorganizations;
- optimizing the organization of international corporate groups (e.g. international tax planning, developing transfer pricing concepts, developing holding structures and sales structures, international posting of employees, international netting of losses);
- place of business taxation and choice of legal form;
- advice in connection with international shifts in corporate functions (e.g. outsourcing of sales, production or financing functions, international site planning);
- advice in questions relating to foreign tax law and international tax treaties;
- advice in connection with registered office and management transfers;
- advice for companies moving to Germany or abroad.